Kerklaan 40, Kortenhoef
Are you interested?
Please contact us. We are happy to provide more information or schedule a viewing.
€ 789.500 k.k.
This ideal location develops rural living with close proximity to good amenities. Also good accessibility of large places such as Hilversum, Bussum, Amsterdam and Utrecht.
This modernization includes:
• Replacing the entire ground floor with an underlying concrete floor with underfloor heating over the entire ground floor.
• New kitchen and 2 new bathrooms. Finish met happy stucco.
• Completely new central heating system, new electricity including meter cupboard, new piping.
• The jointing has been renewed, the exterior painting will be carried out in 2021.
• Extension at the rear, construction of a carport, veranda and roof for bicycles.
Layout: Hall, modern toilet with hand basin, stair cupboard, living room with patio doors to the backyard and at the front a raised seating area with glass all around. Modern kitchen with a passage to the utility room, office and garage. On the first floor a landing with adjacent 2 bedrooms, 1 with balcony. Separate toilet. The modern bathroom has a bath, a walk-in shower, a design radiator and a washbasin with furniture and mirror cabinet. Good staircase to a redesigned attic floor with another 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and sink.
• Volume 528 m3, indoor usable area total 153, plot area 489 m².
• Robust family home with a beautiful entrance and many specific house details.
• Equipped with double glazing, floor insulation, roof insulation, cavity insulation, wall insulation. The energy label is C.
The house is located in a rural area near the Kortenhoefse Plassen and the beautiful forests of Natuurmonumenten and within walking distance of the pleasant shopping center "De Meenthof" with HEMA, de Blokker, Albert Heijn and Jumbo and various.
- € 789.500 k.k.
- Sold with reservation
- in consultation
- Kerklaan 40
- 1241 CN
- House type
- Single family, Corner house
- Build type
- Build year
- Maintenance inside
- Maintenance outside
Surface and volume
- Living surface
- ca. 153m²
- Plot surface
- ca. 489m²
- ca. 528m³
- Number of floors
- Mechanical ventilation, Smoke duct
- Energy label
- Roof insulation, Insulated glazing, No cleft, Wall insulation, Floor insulation
- Hot water
- Central heating
- Central heating
- (2015, Combined furnace, Owned)
- In residental area
- Garden all round
- Garage type
- Extension, stone, Carport, Parking spot
Calculate your travel time
Choose your transportation
Maximum travel time
Points of interest
Indicate which points of interest you want to show on the map.
Choose your points of interest
View sun path
Property no longer available
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to respond to this property. Looking for a similar property? Then contact us!